Tuesday 24 February 2009

Half squares finished

Just checking in with my finished half square triangles from Judy’s Quilt along, you can see my fabrics here and if you keep checking you will see whether I change my mind or not.

I managed to cut all the squares at 2 7/8” in one go and marked the light squares across the diagonal. This is my preferred method of making half square triangles, there are others but I like to do it this way. Stitching took a while but not too long to get discouraged and they were quickly cut on the diagonal. There is supposed to be 192 of these little darlings


Pressing didn’t take long, they soon started to pile up.




And finally 192 half square triangles (well there was a few more than I needed, more like 220, but they will get used up in another quilt someday) all ready for the next stage. Thanks Judy.


1 comment:

Gina said...

rather you than me with all those half square triangles.

Love and hugs Gina xxx